02 October 2014

Furniture | Custom Car Bed Story


Gallardo Car Bed


The story begin over a years ago, one of my client asked me to make a Car Bed for her son. She gave some picture of car bed for reference. 


She want a car bed from wood and it is a double bed, so the bottom can be roll out for her son's friend if he want to sleep there.


And it must be 3 dimensional like the plastic car bed in the picture from the web below. 

 Then I offer her a model of sport car Lamborgini Galardo and i send her the picture.


 
Her son like it and want to have it, so i started do a research, looking for details pictures and looking for the vector drawing of Gallardo of course. I found a great drawing somewhere over the internet, i forgot the forum name, but it is a great forum about CAD drawing. Thank to the forum for the drawings.





Then I modified the drawing as a roll out double car bed with reducing some unnecessary details to avoid more complicated problems in production. And here is my drawings




And It still need some modification and tweaking during production, then finally here are the pictures of the Gallardo Car Bed in finishing process.










Unfortunately, i forgot to take the picture once it's done before i shipped it the the client. I may update the picture of this Car Bed installed in the son's room. I will ask her to take the picture for me.
But anyway, the son really happy with his new Car bed and he always remember me. LOL
It is a satisfaction once you make your customer happy.
Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment